Sometimes you want to upload any data/files and share to download link on your wesbites. At present, you can not do this in blogger directly by post editor. But don't worry, there are another option to upload any data/file in google by using Google Drive.
How to Upload Files to Blogger for Download
- Go to Google Drive.
- Click on New > Folder and name the folder name Blogger Files and click on Create.
- Open the newly created folder.
- Click on New > File Upload and select the file which you want to upload.
- After uploaded file, Right-click on it and click on Share
- Click on Copy link
- Open Notepad and paste copied link in Notepad.
- Then again copy below link and paste it to Notepad.
- Now copy FILE_ID from first link and paste it to second link by replacing FILE_ID. See below image.
- Example my direct download link will be like this
Advanced Tips: Google drive give you 15gb storage per new gmail account and you can use it on any kind of websites/platform like Blogger, WordPress or Joomla etc.