Unblock Yourself from WhatsApp, How?So, is there a way to out of this problem? By unblock myself from WhatsApp, you can again contact with your friend. Let's see how you can do this.
- Open your WhatsApp account and go to Setting option.
- Click on Account option. Then click on Delete my account and enter your phone number for deleting your account.
- Then Uninstall WhatsApp App from your device.
- After complete uninstall then restart your device.
- Then again install WhatsApp from Google play store.
- Then complete your number verification with previous phone number.
- Then select your phone contact with WhatsApp account.
- Your job done. Now, open your WhatsApp account. You will see profile picture of who are blocking you. That is, you have unblocked. Now again if you want, you can send them message or voice call.